We are pleased to be able to announce that Saturday November 26th this year will see our first ever Christmas event at Tees Cottage Pumping Station.
We are still in the planning stages but current plans include:
- The Tees Cottage Santa Express: Board the Steam Train at Broken Scar Station beside the site entrance for a return trip to see Santa in his Grotto.
- Tees Cottage Christmas Market: We are currently looking for and reaching out to traders to attend the event, bring your own tables and gazebos please, we are asking for £10 per single pitch.
- Entry to the site will be free with tickets to see Santa priced at £5 per head, this will include a train ride and a gift from Santa. Pre-booking is currently being looked at and may be available at our next open weekend on October 8th & 9th.
- Additional train rides; Priced at £1.50 or £5.00 for a family of 4.
- Planned opening hours; 10.00am – 4.00pm
If you have a stall selling goods for the festive season (unfortunately alcohol is not permitted on site) and would like to attend, please drop us an email at either:
Both Tees Cottage Pumping Station and Tees Cottage Miniature Railway are non profit making, volunteer led, organisations with all proceeds going towards maintenance, restoration, development and operation of the site and exhibits within.